PURCHASE & SHIPPING FAQ
• GENERAL INFORMATION:
• All paintings sold direct from my studio are UNFRAMED, unless noted otherwise.
• Framing is available at an additional cost. I will work with you to choose/design a frame that suits your budget.
• All paintings are signed on front as well as on back and come with an 'owner's card'.
• I paint on both Gessobord panels and primed aluminum composite panels (information is provided on owner's card).
• All paintings are varnished (information is provided on owner's card).
• Interested buyers, relatively local to my studio location, may make an appointment to see the painting in person prior to purchase if desired. Please contact me.
• Paintings, framing, shipping must be paid in full prior to shipping.
• Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover cards, and general account payments accepted through PAYPAL (paypal account not required, secure server).
• Paintings may be purchased on an installment plan, please contact me for details.
• For paintings not seen in person, a courtesy 14 day period is given upon receipt to evaluate and examine paintings.
If the BUYER decides the painting is not to their liking, he/she may return the painting to the artist. BUYER pays return shipping/insurance. Paintings must be packaged as securely as they are received, and insured for the full purchase amount. Refunds are conducted through Paypal.
• Purchases ship insured and within 3-5 days / I post packages once per week. Artist reserves the right to determine the best carrier for shipping.
• Buyers local to York County, Pennsylvania, I will deliver in person.
All words and images © 2004-2017 christine mercer-vernon / all rights reserved. reproduction without express written permission from the artist, strictly prohibited.
Requests here: CLICK FOR TERMS